ⅠVocabulary and structure ( 10points,1point each )
1. Jean talked _____ she had heard all about yesterday’s traffic accident.
A. as well B. as if C. as to D. as for
2. Look , that is the man ____ house has burned down in the big fire.
A. whose B. whom C. who D. who’s
3. B羊癫疯遗传吗y the time you return home, I _____ all the work .
A. would do B. will have done C. has done D. had done
4. I hope you will be _____ higher spirits when we meet next time .
A. to B. on C. of D. in
5. _____ my mother couldn’t come back on time, I had to turn to Mary for help.
A. until B. though C. as D. as soon as
6. Shortly after the南京儿童羊羔疯医院 accident, Terry Lapham was _____ from his post as project manager.
A. dismissed B. discussed C. disappeared D. discovered
7. the speaker lectured in _____ a way that some people found it hard to understand him.
A. so B. as C. such D. that
8. the book _____ five parts, each of which deals with one aspect of women’s rights.
A. consists in B. con治疗癫痫病好的方法都有哪些sists of C. consists for D. consists with
9. when I saw her smiling face, I knew she _____ from her son studying abroad.
A. hear B. has heard C. had heard D. was hearing
10. as we have been very busy recently, we go to the theatre only _____ .
A. absolutely B. frequently C. continually D. occasionally
Ⅱ. Cloze test ( 10 poin治疗癫痫病要多少钱ts, 1 point each )
Basketball is the only major sport that is 100 percent American in origin. It was 11 in 1891 by Naismith , a PE teacher in a high school 12 Springfield , Massachusetts. As New England winter is extremely 13 , he could not find any game 14 for his students. One day , an idea 15 him. Why not have the students pass and shoot a big orange